When you’re flush with cash, a relationship with a gold-digging beauty might not seem like such a bad idea. If you’re not, however, why overextend your wallet just to delay the inevitable moment when she dumps you for someone richer? On the inaugural entry in his newly-launched DJBooth/Earmilk-presented Unplugged series, Wax takes an easy-come, easy-go approach to romance, informing his girl, “...you’re gonna have to take a Paycut to be my chick.” The original version of Paycut can be found on Wax and Herbal T‘s Grizzly Season album, released way back in 2006. Keep it locked for further Unplugged selections from the Cali-based rapper/comic, dropping every Monday at 10:00 AM PST.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.