When you’re flush with cash, a relationship with a gold-digging beauty might not seem like such a bad idea. If you’re not, however, why overextend your wallet just to delay the inevitable moment when she dumps you for someone richer? On the inaugural entry in his newly-launched DJBooth/Earmilk-presented Unplugged series, Wax takes an easy-come, easy-go approach to romance, informing his girl, “...you’re gonna have to take a Paycut to be my chick.” The original version of Paycut can be found on Wax and Herbal T‘s Grizzly Season album, released way back in 2006. Keep it locked for further Unplugged selections from the Cali-based rapper/comic, dropping every Monday at 10:00 AM PST.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)