When you’re flush with cash, a relationship with a gold-digging beauty might not seem like such a bad idea. If you’re not, however, why overextend your wallet just to delay the inevitable moment when she dumps you for someone richer? On the inaugural entry in his newly-launched DJBooth/Earmilk-presented Unplugged series, Wax takes an easy-come, easy-go approach to romance, informing his girl, “...you’re gonna have to take a Paycut to be my chick.” The original version of Paycut can be found on Wax and Herbal T‘s Grizzly Season album, released way back in 2006. Keep it locked for further Unplugged selections from the Cali-based rapper/comic, dropping every Monday at 10:00 AM PST.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.