A Summer Breeze has nothing on Wax. On his latest promo single, the Def Jam buzzmaker behind Booth acclaimed projects Scrublife and Eviction Notice shows us what “fresh” sounds like, spitting about his preferred methods of warm-weather recreation over EOM‘s blissfully mellow boardwork. Dumbfoundead, Breezy Lovejoy, Herbal T, Yes, and Davy Nathan contribute some equally laid-back guest rhymes, and director Andrew Kurchinski provides official visuals. Released June 29, Summer Breeze is available now for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music and Liquor" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.