Whether you’re talking weed, liquor, cash or you-name-it, there’s a Proper Amount for everything—and, seeing as the West Coast quartet haven’t stepped into the Booth with a new feature since last October, I’d say we’re well below that ideal threshold when it comes to fresh tunes from Warm Brew. To bring us back to acceptable levels, I present you with the crew’s latest single. Here, a mellow Al B Smoov instrumental backs Espy, Serk Spliff, Baby Boy Manu and Raw Wright, who strive to hit that elusive line between “not enough” and too much.” Will Azcona depicts the group kicking it at the local barbershop in his engagingly down-to-earth official video. Feeling it? Proper Amount is just one of any quality cuts to be found on The Warm Brew’s Sippin All Day Last Night, available now for free download.
Written by richard on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Willing to Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.