Whether you’re talking weed, liquor, cash or you-name-it, there’s a Proper Amount for everything—and, seeing as the West Coast quartet haven’t stepped into the Booth with a new feature since last October, I’d say we’re well below that ideal threshold when it comes to fresh tunes from Warm Brew. To bring us back to acceptable levels, I present you with the crew’s latest single. Here, a mellow Al B Smoov instrumental backs Espy, Serk Spliff, Baby Boy Manu and Raw Wright, who strive to hit that elusive line between “not enough” and too much.” Will Azcona depicts the group kicking it at the local barbershop in his engagingly down-to-earth official video. Feeling it? Proper Amount is just one of any quality cuts to be found on The Warm Brew’s Sippin All Day Last Night, available now for free download.
Written by richard on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Willing to Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.