Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Los Angeles crew Warm Brew step into the Booth with their gender-switched rendition on TLC’s 1994 hit single, Creep. Over Dallas Austin‘s head-noddable original boardwork, group member Serk Spliff drops unapologetic rhymes about his penchant for “right hand b*tches.” While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked to the Booth for the further entries in the Warm Brew’s FeBREWary campaign, as well as the latest on their untitled/unscheduled debut set.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Willing to Ride" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.