Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Los Angeles crew Warm Brew step into the Booth with their gender-switched rendition on TLC’s 1994 hit single, Creep. Over Dallas Austin‘s head-noddable original boardwork, group member Serk Spliff drops unapologetic rhymes about his penchant for “right hand b*tches.” While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked to the Booth for the further entries in the Warm Brew’s FeBREWary campaign, as well as the latest on their untitled/unscheduled debut set.
Written by richard on 02/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Willing to Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.