Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Los Angeles crew Warm Brew step into the Booth with their gender-switched rendition on TLC’s 1994 hit single, Creep. Over Dallas Austin‘s head-noddable original boardwork, group member Serk Spliff drops unapologetic rhymes about his penchant for “right hand b*tches.” While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked to the Booth for the further entries in the Warm Brew’s FeBREWary campaign, as well as the latest on their untitled/unscheduled debut set.
Written by richard on 02/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Willing to Ride" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)