If there were a Hall of Fame for hip-hop hookmen, Nate Dogg would be the very first inductee. On new promo single To: Nate Dogg, premiered yesterday via RedBull.com, Thrift Shop guest singer Wanz links up with a few talented homies to honor the West Coast legend’s memory. In addition to bars by Nate’s Regulate collaborator, Warren G., this joint features the lyrical stylings of Seattle underground mainstay Grynch and Booth newcomer Crytical. The headliner himself creates the joint’s G-Funk inspired instrumental backdrop. Feeling it? While this heartfelt tribute isn’t part of a larger set, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from each of the artists involved.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.