If there were a Hall of Fame for hip-hop hookmen, Nate Dogg would be the very first inductee. On new promo single To: Nate Dogg, premiered yesterday via RedBull.com, Thrift Shop guest singer Wanz links up with a few talented homies to honor the West Coast legend’s memory. In addition to bars by Nate’s Regulate collaborator, Warren G., this joint features the lyrical stylings of Seattle underground mainstay Grynch and Booth newcomer Crytical. The headliner himself creates the joint’s G-Funk inspired instrumental backdrop. Feeling it? While this heartfelt tribute isn’t part of a larger set, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from each of the artists involved.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)