If there were a Hall of Fame for hip-hop hookmen, Nate Dogg would be the very first inductee. On new promo single To: Nate Dogg, premiered yesterday via RedBull.com, Thrift Shop guest singer Wanz links up with a few talented homies to honor the West Coast legend’s memory. In addition to bars by Nate’s Regulate collaborator, Warren G., this joint features the lyrical stylings of Seattle underground mainstay Grynch and Booth newcomer Crytical. The headliner himself creates the joint’s G-Funk inspired instrumental backdrop. Feeling it? While this heartfelt tribute isn’t part of a larger set, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from each of the artists involved.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.