You have to find joy in the simple things: a well played pun, a clean white tee and, if you’re an artist, love from your fans. These are all things that North Carolina emcee Wally Left, aka Skinny Kenny, appreciates. On Welch Chamberlain, Wally plays off of the ever so cool aura of NBA Hall of Famer Wilt Chamberlain and well known grape juice company Welch’s to explain his affinity for some of his favorites like purple/aqua colored Jordans, particularly the 5’s and 8’s, and gold links. (And don’t worry Mr. Left, your son understands why you had to sell your OG pairs back in the day.) Wally packs plenty of wordplay into the single (Mad props for that Hey Arnold reference by the way.), something fans should be familiar with from his work on the DJBooth-hosted EP, World Series. So, are you drinking the juice Wally is pouring?
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.