If you woke up Saturday morning to find the sky dark and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse standing on your doorstep, would you be happy with what you’d accomplished on this earth? Wally Left would; the North Carolina repper hustles every day like there’s No Tomorrow, so the prospect of the world ending doesn’t faze him. Though he’s not wasting time, he keeps it enjoyably low-key on his latest promotional single, lacing Ackrye‘s breezy guitar/piano loops with cocksure commentary on the flyness of his wardrobe and the ineptitude of his competition (“I’ve been watchin’ your moves / and you maneuver like a baby bird that ain’t quite learned the rules / of flight.”). This joint isn’t part of a larger set but, assuming there is a tomorrow, you can watch our pages for more from Wally Left going into 2014.
Written by richard on 12/13/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.