If you woke up Saturday morning to find the sky dark and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse standing on your doorstep, would you be happy with what you’d accomplished on this earth? Wally Left would; the North Carolina repper hustles every day like there’s No Tomorrow, so the prospect of the world ending doesn’t faze him. Though he’s not wasting time, he keeps it enjoyably low-key on his latest promotional single, lacing Ackrye‘s breezy guitar/piano loops with cocksure commentary on the flyness of his wardrobe and the ineptitude of his competition (“I’ve been watchin’ your moves / and you maneuver like a baby bird that ain’t quite learned the rules / of flight.”). This joint isn’t part of a larger set but, assuming there is a tomorrow, you can watch our pages for more from Wally Left going into 2014.
Written by richard on 12/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.