With the release of Maybach Music‘s new compilation album just a few days away, Wale joins forces with his label boss for yet another leak off the project. Here, Lux Luger‘s steamy, R&B-informed production sets the stage for Wale and Ross’ verses, which find them wishing for a little alone time with their respective girls. Jeremih rounds out the lineup, contributing his silky-smooth vocals to the hook. For more new material from the whole MMG stable, cop Self Made, Vol.1 when it hits stores and online retailers next Tuesday, May 24.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.