With the release of Maybach Music‘s new compilation album just a few days away, Wale joins forces with his label boss for yet another leak off the project. Here, Lux Luger‘s steamy, R&B-informed production sets the stage for Wale and Ross’ verses, which find them wishing for a little alone time with their respective girls. Jeremih rounds out the lineup, contributing his silky-smooth vocals to the hook. For more new material from the whole MMG stable, cop Self Made, Vol.1 when it hits stores and online retailers next Tuesday, May 24.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)