With the release of Maybach Music‘s new compilation album just a few days away, Wale joins forces with his label boss for yet another leak off the project. Here, Lux Luger‘s steamy, R&B-informed production sets the stage for Wale and Ross’ verses, which find them wishing for a little alone time with their respective girls. Jeremih rounds out the lineup, contributing his silky-smooth vocals to the hook. For more new material from the whole MMG stable, cop Self Made, Vol.1 when it hits stores and online retailers next Tuesday, May 24.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.