With the release of Maybach Music‘s new compilation album just a few days away, Wale joins forces with his label boss for yet another leak off the project. Here, Lux Luger‘s steamy, R&B-informed production sets the stage for Wale and Ross’ verses, which find them wishing for a little alone time with their respective girls. Jeremih rounds out the lineup, contributing his silky-smooth vocals to the hook. For more new material from the whole MMG stable, cop Self Made, Vol.1 when it hits stores and online retailers next Tuesday, May 24.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.