With the release of Maybach Music‘s new compilation album just a few days away, Wale joins forces with his label boss for yet another leak off the project. Here, Lux Luger‘s steamy, R&B-informed production sets the stage for Wale and Ross’ verses, which find them wishing for a little alone time with their respective girls. Jeremih rounds out the lineup, contributing his silky-smooth vocals to the hook. For more new material from the whole MMG stable, cop Self Made, Vol.1 when it hits stores and online retailers next Tuesday, May 24.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)