Fresh off seducing pop-lovers’ eardrums with R&B-informed single Lotus Flower Bomb, Wale returns with something a little harder-edged. On newly-leaked album inclusion Tats on My Arm, the D.C. heavyweight shows off his ink and reaffirms his commitment to the hustle. Joining the headliner over Southside‘s street-ready production is—surprise, surprise—label Bawse Ricky Rozay. Digging it? Then be sure to pick up a copy of Wale’s sophomore set and Maybach Music debut, Ambition when it drops November 1.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.