Having talked with Wale after a show a few years back, I can assure you that he is a chill dude. But when he steps into the ring—that is, onto the stage—he becomes a ruthless villain. The Maybach mainstay’s latest single is a tribute to ex-WWE superstar Razor Ramon, also known as “the Bad Guy.” The grappler’s iconic entrance music serves as the backdrop for verses densely-packed with wrestling references and head-turning flows. Razor Ramon isn’t part of a larger set, but fans should keep it locked for further details on Wale’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Album About Nothing.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.