Having talked with Wale after a show a few years back, I can assure you that he is a chill dude. But when he steps into the ring—that is, onto the stage—he becomes a ruthless villain. The Maybach mainstay’s latest single is a tribute to ex-WWE superstar Razor Ramon, also known as “the Bad Guy.” The grappler’s iconic entrance music serves as the backdrop for verses densely-packed with wrestling references and head-turning flows. Razor Ramon isn’t part of a larger set, but fans should keep it locked for further details on Wale’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Album About Nothing.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.