Having talked with Wale after a show a few years back, I can assure you that he is a chill dude. But when he steps into the ring—that is, onto the stage—he becomes a ruthless villain. The Maybach mainstay’s latest single is a tribute to ex-WWE superstar Razor Ramon, also known as “the Bad Guy.” The grappler’s iconic entrance music serves as the backdrop for verses densely-packed with wrestling references and head-turning flows. Razor Ramon isn’t part of a larger set, but fans should keep it locked for further details on Wale’s currently-unscheduled full-length, The Album About Nothing.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.