Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On the lead single off Wale‘s third studio album, hookwoman Tiara Thomas warned the DMV repper that, while she’ll be good to him in bed, she’s going to treat him Bad as soon as they’re out of the sack. She’s not the only one who’s been behaving inconsistently toward the Maybach Music signee. As he reveals on the freshly-released LoveHate Thing, the people nearest and dearest to him have all been acting a little shady. Over Tone P, Stokley and Sam Dew‘s soulful, handclap-laced beat, he speculates that they must be envious of the shine he’s been getting lately. In addition to co-producing the joint, Sam Dew lends his smooth vocals to the record’s hook. So which is it, Booth readers: do you Love Wale’s latest effort, or do you Hate it? If it’s the former, you can watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the June 25, arrival of The Gifted. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.