Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On the lead single off Wale‘s third studio album, hookwoman Tiara Thomas warned the DMV repper that, while she’ll be good to him in bed, she’s going to treat him Bad as soon as they’re out of the sack. She’s not the only one who’s been behaving inconsistently toward the Maybach Music signee. As he reveals on the freshly-released LoveHate Thing, the people nearest and dearest to him have all been acting a little shady. Over Tone P, Stokley and Sam Dew‘s soulful, handclap-laced beat, he speculates that they must be envious of the shine he’s been getting lately. In addition to co-producing the joint, Sam Dew lends his smooth vocals to the record’s hook. So which is it, Booth readers: do you Love Wale’s latest effort, or do you Hate it? If it’s the former, you can watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the June 25, arrival of The Gifted. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 05/20/13
The last time we gathered to discuss a Wale album is was 2011, and the release of Ambition felt like a moment in hip-hop history, like watching DC’s prodigal son standing at rap’s crossroads. The former underground...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)