Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On the lead single off Wale‘s third studio album, hookwoman Tiara Thomas warned the DMV repper that, while she’ll be good to him in bed, she’s going to treat him Bad as soon as they’re out of the sack. She’s not the only one who’s been behaving inconsistently toward the Maybach Music signee. As he reveals on the freshly-released LoveHate Thing, the people nearest and dearest to him have all been acting a little shady. Over Tone P, Stokley and Sam Dew‘s soulful, handclap-laced beat, he speculates that they must be envious of the shine he’s been getting lately. In addition to co-producing the joint, Sam Dew lends his smooth vocals to the record’s hook. So which is it, Booth readers: do you Love Wale’s latest effort, or do you Hate it? If it’s the former, you can watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the June 25, arrival of The Gifted. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.