Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On the lead single off Wale‘s third studio album, hookwoman Tiara Thomas warned the DMV repper that, while she’ll be good to him in bed, she’s going to treat him Bad as soon as they’re out of the sack. She’s not the only one who’s been behaving inconsistently toward the Maybach Music signee. As he reveals on the freshly-released LoveHate Thing, the people nearest and dearest to him have all been acting a little shady. Over Tone P, Stokley and Sam Dew‘s soulful, handclap-laced beat, he speculates that they must be envious of the shine he’s been getting lately. In addition to co-producing the joint, Sam Dew lends his smooth vocals to the record’s hook. So which is it, Booth readers: do you Love Wale’s latest effort, or do you Hate it? If it’s the former, you can watch our pages for further song releases leading up to the June 25, arrival of The Gifted. Click here to pre-order the set via iTunes!
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.