This past spring, Welsh R&B/soul singer Duffy released her debut album, Rockferry, best known for international hit single Mercy. While the follow-up single, Warwick Avenue, was not as successful, it did pick up steam in certain places. Among them was our nation’s capital, where Wale became inspired to create a remix. Sticking with the cut’s lost love theme, the DC emcee provides the male side of the story, while expressing an important truth about relationships – as much as females complain about the males who do them wrong, they’re equally likely to be the guilty party. Featuring new production by Mikey Mike, this remix should be a crossover hit among fans of the original; it will be featured on Wale’s Back to the Feature mixtape, which is set to drop this November.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.