Originally included on Wale‘s Eleven One Eleven Theory mixtape (released August 17), Chain Music was such a hit that the D.C. representative’s decided to flip it into single numero dos off his sophomore set. Featuring the synth-soaked production of Tone P and his label
Bawse‘s sampled vocals on the hook, this ode to flashy jewelry will undoubtedly get fans of high-class stunting amped for Wale’s Maybach Music debut, Ambition, scheduled to drop November 1.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.