Originally included on Wale‘s Eleven One Eleven Theory mixtape (released August 17), Chain Music was such a hit that the D.C. representative’s decided to flip it into single numero dos off his sophomore set. Featuring the synth-soaked production of Tone P and his label
Bawse‘s sampled vocals on the hook, this ode to flashy jewelry will undoubtedly get fans of high-class stunting amped for Wale’s Maybach Music debut, Ambition, scheduled to drop November 1.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.