Originally included on Wale‘s Eleven One Eleven Theory mixtape (released August 17), Chain Music was such a hit that the D.C. representative’s decided to flip it into single numero dos off his sophomore set. Featuring the synth-soaked production of Tone P and his label
Bawse‘s sampled vocals on the hook, this ode to flashy jewelry will undoubtedly get fans of high-class stunting amped for Wale’s Maybach Music debut, Ambition, scheduled to drop November 1.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.