Originally included on Wale‘s Eleven One Eleven Theory mixtape (released August 17), Chain Music was such a hit that the D.C. representative’s decided to flip it into single numero dos off his sophomore set. Featuring the synth-soaked production of Tone P and his label
Bawse‘s sampled vocals on the hook, this ode to flashy jewelry will undoubtedly get fans of high-class stunting amped for Wale’s Maybach Music debut, Ambition, scheduled to drop November 1.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)