Originally included on Wale‘s Eleven One Eleven Theory mixtape (released August 17), Chain Music was such a hit that the D.C. representative’s decided to flip it into single numero dos off his sophomore set. Featuring the synth-soaked production of Tone P and his label
Bawse‘s sampled vocals on the hook, this ode to flashy jewelry will undoubtedly get fans of high-class stunting amped for Wale’s Maybach Music debut, Ambition, scheduled to drop November 1.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.