Chalk it up to whatever you wish—good looks, money, mic skills, pheromones…—but there’s no denying it: Wale‘s got that Bait that makes the women flock to him like Ninja Turtles to freshly-baked pizzas. Today, the Eleven One Eleven Theory promo single that didn’t make it onto the Maybach spitter’s sophomore LP (unlike Chain Music) returns in its officially remixed form, complete with guest appearances by three equally charismatic urban artists. First to spit over Tone P‘s synth-sizzling boardwork are 2 Chainz and (surprise, surprise) label bawse Rick Ross, the former going crazy with acronyms (“One eye open like CBS / so much promethazine I’m VIP at CVS…”) and the latter exulting in Maybach‘s positive effect on the headliner’s pocketbook (“Since Wale met me, he only rolled a Benz or better…”) Trey Songz—here rocking his “rapper” hat—rounds out the guest lineup, putting a shawty’s booty to the test on the penultimate verse before before handing the mic to Wale for a swag-laden closer. Fans can find the original version of this cut on Wale’s Eleven One Eleven Theory tape, as well as picking up a copy of recently-released full-length Ambition wherever fine hip-hop music is sold.
Written by richard on 12/6/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.