Chalk it up to whatever you wish—good looks, money, mic skills, pheromones…—but there’s no denying it: Wale‘s got that Bait that makes the women flock to him like Ninja Turtles to freshly-baked pizzas. Today, the Eleven One Eleven Theory promo single that didn’t make it onto the Maybach spitter’s sophomore LP (unlike Chain Music) returns in its officially remixed form, complete with guest appearances by three equally charismatic urban artists. First to spit over Tone P‘s synth-sizzling boardwork are 2 Chainz and (surprise, surprise) label bawse Rick Ross, the former going crazy with acronyms (“One eye open like CBS / so much promethazine I’m VIP at CVS…”) and the latter exulting in Maybach‘s positive effect on the headliner’s pocketbook (“Since Wale met me, he only rolled a Benz or better…”) Trey Songz—here rocking his “rapper” hat—rounds out the guest lineup, putting a shawty’s booty to the test on the penultimate verse before before handing the mic to Wale for a swag-laden closer. Fans can find the original version of this cut on Wale’s Eleven One Eleven Theory tape, as well as picking up a copy of recently-released full-length Ambition wherever fine hip-hop music is sold.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nike Boots" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.