Want your Obituary to read, “[Your Name] died peacefully, surrounded by his/her loved ones.”? As opposed to say, “[Your Name] was found in a dark alley with his/her head busted open.”? Then I don’t suggest f**king with Waka Flocka. On a new mixtape single, the boisterous ATL rhymesayer informs us that, if he has to break a few proverbial eggs in the course of his hustle, it “ain’t sh*t” to him. Though nobody can really compete with Waka when it comes to bellowing threats of violence over a beat (and I really do mean that as a compliment), Brick Squad signee Wooh Da Kid does his labelmate proud when he jumps on 808 Mafia‘s whip-ready instrumental to deliver the final verse. Fans can find Obituary and much more on Waka’s From Roaches to Rolex mixtape, available online as of October 5. Keep it locked for the latest on his sophomore set in-the-making, Flockaveli 2, which is scheduled for release in 2014.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
1017 Brick/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Hands" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.