Could the majestic beauty of a female posterior dropping to the floor really have arisen through natural selection in conjunction with contingent laws of physics, or is there a god out there who really loves horny dudes? It’s a question with which the world’s greatest philosophical minds have grappled for centuries. OK, not really—but it’s most definitely something to behold. In search of a single that’ll facilitate his sophomore set flying off store shelves, Waka Flocka Flame has tapped into the
universally male-appealing subject of women’s asses in motion on new single Get Low. In addition to the Brick Squad member’s bellowed game-spitting (Points for authenticity—he really sounds like someone trying to flirt in a noisy club), this joint packs guest vocals from not one but three hip-pop notables. Joining Waka over Boi-1da‘s radio-ready production, Nicki Minaj provides a first-person account of booty-dropping on the middle, and Tyga plays pickup artist on the back. Flo Rida (an expert on this record’s subject matter) rounds out the lineup, contributing an infectious, Autotuned hook. Is this anatomically-inspired club/radio banger a good look for Waka? Whatever your take on the matter, you’ll be able to hear more from the Gucci protégé June 12, when Triple F Life: Friends, Fans and Family hits records stores and online retailers via Warner Bros.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
1017 Brick/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Hands" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)