Wais P. really hit the ground running at the top of 2013; earlier this month, we heard him contribute guest bars to Saheed‘s Movement, and just yesterday he unleashed his first street album of the new year. Today, the Brooklyn native and inveterate pimp steps into the Booth to raise awareness of his latest set with project standout What They Came to See, a funky street banger which finds him showcasing his suave, self-confident flows over Domingo‘s throwback sample work. Veteran R&B singer Mario Winans lends his smooth vocal stylings to the record’s chorus. Feeling it? You can find this cut, previously-featured single Staten Island Ferry and much more on Wais P.‘s PV$$Y RICH LP, out now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 01/24/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.