Wais P. really hit the ground running at the top of 2013; earlier this month, we heard him contribute guest bars to Saheed‘s Movement, and just yesterday he unleashed his first street album of the new year. Today, the Brooklyn native and inveterate pimp steps into the Booth to raise awareness of his latest set with project standout What They Came to See, a funky street banger which finds him showcasing his suave, self-confident flows over Domingo‘s throwback sample work. Veteran R&B singer Mario Winans lends his smooth vocal stylings to the record’s chorus. Feeling it? You can find this cut, previously-featured single Staten Island Ferry and much more on Wais P.‘s PV$$Y RICH LP, out now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 01/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.