Wais P. really hit the ground running at the top of 2013; earlier this month, we heard him contribute guest bars to Saheed‘s Movement, and just yesterday he unleashed his first street album of the new year. Today, the Brooklyn native and inveterate pimp steps into the Booth to raise awareness of his latest set with project standout What They Came to See, a funky street banger which finds him showcasing his suave, self-confident flows over Domingo‘s throwback sample work. Veteran R&B singer Mario Winans lends his smooth vocal stylings to the record’s chorus. Feeling it? You can find this cut, previously-featured single Staten Island Ferry and much more on Wais P.‘s PV$$Y RICH LP, out now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 01/24/13
Brooklyn native and veteran emcee Wais P (The Pimp) is PV$$Y RICH... according to the title of his latest mixtape. The 20-track project, which features previously-released selections "Staten Island Ferry" and "What They Came...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.