Brooklyn’s Wais P has decided to follow in the footsteps of Too Short, Snoop Dogg, and the late Pimp C by adopting a “Pimp” persona to accompany his rap career. Together with Devin the Dude, Wais sums up his modus operandi, providing the two most important rules that any woman who wants to go under his wing must follow, “The P*ssy Is Yours,” but, “the money is mine… bring me back every dime.” Producer Frequency lays down (no pun intended) an old-school beat with a “blaxploitation-era” sound. Though Wais P is an East Coast rapper, The P*ssy Is Yours will undoubtedly get an underground following within today’s Dirty South-centered hip-hop scene.
Written by Burmy on 10/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.