Brooklyn’s Wais P has decided to follow in the footsteps of Too Short, Snoop Dogg, and the late Pimp C by adopting a “Pimp” persona to accompany his rap career. Together with Devin the Dude, Wais sums up his modus operandi, providing the two most important rules that any woman who wants to go under his wing must follow, “The P*ssy Is Yours,” but, “the money is mine… bring me back every dime.” Producer Frequency lays down (no pun intended) an old-school beat with a “blaxploitation-era” sound. Though Wais P is an East Coast rapper, The P*ssy Is Yours will undoubtedly get an underground following within today’s Dirty South-centered hip-hop scene.
Written by Burmy on 10/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.