Brooklyn’s Wais P has decided to follow in the footsteps of Too Short, Snoop Dogg, and the late Pimp C by adopting a “Pimp” persona to accompany his rap career. Together with Devin the Dude, Wais sums up his modus operandi, providing the two most important rules that any woman who wants to go under his wing must follow, “The P*ssy Is Yours,” but, “the money is mine… bring me back every dime.” Producer Frequency lays down (no pun intended) an old-school beat with a “blaxploitation-era” sound. Though Wais P is an East Coast rapper, The P*ssy Is Yours will undoubtedly get an underground following within today’s Dirty South-centered hip-hop scene.
Written by Burmy on 10/9/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.