Brooklyn’s Wais P has decided to follow in the footsteps of Too Short, Snoop Dogg, and the late Pimp C by adopting a “Pimp” persona to accompany his rap career. Together with Devin the Dude, Wais sums up his modus operandi, providing the two most important rules that any woman who wants to go under his wing must follow, “The P*ssy Is Yours,” but, “the money is mine… bring me back every dime.” Producer Frequency lays down (no pun intended) an old-school beat with a “blaxploitation-era” sound. Though Wais P is an East Coast rapper, The P*ssy Is Yours will undoubtedly get an underground following within today’s Dirty South-centered hip-hop scene.
Written by Burmy on 10/9/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.