Brooklyn’s Wais P has decided to follow in the footsteps of Too Short, Snoop Dogg, and the late Pimp C by adopting a “Pimp” persona to accompany his rap career. Together with Devin the Dude, Wais sums up his modus operandi, providing the two most important rules that any woman who wants to go under his wing must follow, “The P*ssy Is Yours,” but, “the money is mine… bring me back every dime.” Producer Frequency lays down (no pun intended) an old-school beat with a “blaxploitation-era” sound. Though Wais P is an East Coast rapper, The P*ssy Is Yours will undoubtedly get an underground following within today’s Dirty South-centered hip-hop scene.
Written by Burmy on 10/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.