Last heard coming “Back to Collect” his share of the money on a Premier-produced EP inclusion, Wais P returns with something a little more soulful. On So Bad, DJ Concept flips a sample from Illadelph soul singer Spanky Wilson as the Brooklyn emcee paints a luxurious lyrical portrait of the pimpin’ lifestyle. It has yet to be announced what project this cut will appear on, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.