Last heard coming “Back to Collect” his share of the money on a Premier-produced EP inclusion, Wais P returns with something a little more soulful. On So Bad, DJ Concept flips a sample from Illadelph soul singer Spanky Wilson as the Brooklyn emcee paints a luxurious lyrical portrait of the pimpin’ lifestyle. It has yet to be announced what project this cut will appear on, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)