Last heard coming “Back to Collect” his share of the money on a Premier-produced EP inclusion, Wais P returns with something a little more soulful. On So Bad, DJ Concept flips a sample from Illadelph soul singer Spanky Wilson as the Brooklyn emcee paints a luxurious lyrical portrait of the pimpin’ lifestyle. It has yet to be announced what project this cut will appear on, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.