Last heard coming “Back to Collect” his share of the money on a Premier-produced EP inclusion, Wais P returns with something a little more soulful. On So Bad, DJ Concept flips a sample from Illadelph soul singer Spanky Wilson as the Brooklyn emcee paints a luxurious lyrical portrait of the pimpin’ lifestyle. It has yet to be announced what project this cut will appear on, but fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.