Though Wais P. is best known for his pimpin’, sex ain’t just a way to make a buck for the Brooklyn native; it’s also one of his favorite hobbies. In fact, he has yet to find a woman Nasty enough to satisfy his voracious appetite in the sack. On the lead single off his next indie full-length, he describes the freak of his dreams, and fantasizes about what he’ll do with her once he finally finds her (Choice couplet: “We can play a game called state prison, where I f**k her behind glass with her big round fine ass.”) Maybe he should place a call to a certain Janet Jackson—after all, it’s her 1976 single that serves as source material for Statik Selektah‘s booming throwback beat. Produced entirely by Statik, Pimping Saved My Life is scheduled to drop this summer via Showoff Records. Those feeling this X-rated jam can, of course, keep it locked to the Booth for the latest singles off the set.
Written by richard on 04/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.