Last seen collecting his cut on a January 2012 video single, Wais P. puts that dough to good use on Jewels on It, the latest single off his forthcoming mixtape. Inspired by a titular line from Prodigy‘s Keep It Thoro, this record finds the big-pimpin’ NYC repper trading high-rollling bars with Roc Marciano over the luxurious sample work of Statik Selektah. Craving more? Stay tuned. P*ssy Rich has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.