Last seen collecting his cut on a January 2012 video single, Wais P. puts that dough to good use on Jewels on It, the latest single off his forthcoming mixtape. Inspired by a titular line from Prodigy‘s Keep It Thoro, this record finds the big-pimpin’ NYC repper trading high-rollling bars with Roc Marciano over the luxurious sample work of Statik Selektah. Craving more? Stay tuned. P*ssy Rich has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)