Last seen collecting his cut on a January 2012 video single, Wais P. puts that dough to good use on Jewels on It, the latest single off his forthcoming mixtape. Inspired by a titular line from Prodigy‘s Keep It Thoro, this record finds the big-pimpin’ NYC repper trading high-rollling bars with Roc Marciano over the luxurious sample work of Statik Selektah. Craving more? Stay tuned. P*ssy Rich has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.