Last seen collecting his cut on a January 2012 video single, Wais P. puts that dough to good use on Jewels on It, the latest single off his forthcoming mixtape. Inspired by a titular line from Prodigy‘s Keep It Thoro, this record finds the big-pimpin’ NYC repper trading high-rollling bars with Roc Marciano over the luxurious sample work of Statik Selektah. Craving more? Stay tuned. P*ssy Rich has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)