Fresh off rocking his BET Cypher with the legendary DJ Premier on the turntables, unapologetically aggressive emcee Wais P gets the Premo co-sign and re-emerges on the DJBooth with the world premiere (no pun intended) of Come Back to Collect. While Premier lays down some of the classic scratches and head-nodding percussion he’s known for while Wais rhymes about - what else? - his prowess when it comes to the women, and getting those women to pad his bank account: “I’m better with rhymes, nouns, verbs and sh*t / even better at takin’ money out of this Persian chick”. Collect is the first release from Wais’ upcoming mixtape, Premo Pimpin’, an EP crafted entirely from Premo’s Beats That Collected Dust series.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/14/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.