Fresh off rocking his BET Cypher with the legendary DJ Premier on the turntables, unapologetically aggressive emcee Wais P gets the Premo co-sign and re-emerges on the DJBooth with the world premiere (no pun intended) of Come Back to Collect. While Premier lays down some of the classic scratches and head-nodding percussion he’s known for while Wais rhymes about - what else? - his prowess when it comes to the women, and getting those women to pad his bank account: “I’m better with rhymes, nouns, verbs and sh*t / even better at takin’ money out of this Persian chick”. Collect is the first release from Wais’ upcoming mixtape, Premo Pimpin’, an EP crafted entirely from Premo’s Beats That Collected Dust series.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.