Fresh off rocking his BET Cypher with the legendary DJ Premier on the turntables, unapologetically aggressive emcee Wais P gets the Premo co-sign and re-emerges on the DJBooth with the world premiere (no pun intended) of Come Back to Collect. While Premier lays down some of the classic scratches and head-nodding percussion he’s known for while Wais rhymes about - what else? - his prowess when it comes to the women, and getting those women to pad his bank account: “I’m better with rhymes, nouns, verbs and sh*t / even better at takin’ money out of this Persian chick”. Collect is the first release from Wais’ upcoming mixtape, Premo Pimpin’, an EP crafted entirely from Premo’s Beats That Collected Dust series.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/14/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.