Fresh off rocking his BET Cypher with the legendary DJ Premier on the turntables, unapologetically aggressive emcee Wais P gets the Premo co-sign and re-emerges on the DJBooth with the world premiere (no pun intended) of Come Back to Collect. While Premier lays down some of the classic scratches and head-nodding percussion he’s known for while Wais rhymes about - what else? - his prowess when it comes to the women, and getting those women to pad his bank account: “I’m better with rhymes, nouns, verbs and sh*t / even better at takin’ money out of this Persian chick”. Collect is the first release from Wais’ upcoming mixtape, Premo Pimpin’, an EP crafted entirely from Premo’s Beats That Collected Dust series.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.