Fresh off rocking his BET Cypher with the legendary DJ Premier on the turntables, unapologetically aggressive emcee Wais P gets the Premo co-sign and re-emerges on the DJBooth with the world premiere (no pun intended) of Come Back to Collect. While Premier lays down some of the classic scratches and head-nodding percussion he’s known for while Wais rhymes about - what else? - his prowess when it comes to the women, and getting those women to pad his bank account: “I’m better with rhymes, nouns, verbs and sh*t / even better at takin’ money out of this Persian chick”. Collect is the first release from Wais’ upcoming mixtape, Premo Pimpin’, an EP crafted entirely from Premo’s Beats That Collected Dust series.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Let's Go (Part 1) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.