A member of Saturday Youth Music Group, an in-house production label responsible for the beats behind cuts by Mac Miller, Sir Michael Rocks and more, Von Avery steps into the Booth spotlight with Maybe So, a newly-leaked cut off his debut studio album. Here, Peter Cottontail crafts a ritzy, brass-driven beat to back the Chi-town repper as he exercises his powers of persuasion on a fly female. For more, check out Avery’s Product of Determination LP, released November 28, and out now online.
Written by richard on 12/1/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)