True love can feel like a salvation, a cure for all that ills you. But a failed love? Failed love can feel like a Villian swept into your life and tore apart all your best plans. For his brand new video Jersey emcee/producer Voli gets seriously dark, telling the tale of a relationship that’s part love, part lust and all pain over a self-produced beat that combines more elements than I could possibly describe here. Damn, here’s to hoping Voli finds a light at the end of this dark tunnel. A follow-up to his DJBooth hosted album In the Meanwhile, Villian can be found on Voli’s recently released The Wall Sampler, available now.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.