On Take Care inclusion Dreams Money Can Buy, Drake held up the wealth he’d amassed in the game as evidence that, like Wu Tang, he wasn’t to be f**ked with. Voli may not be in possession of Drizzy-sized stacks just yet, but his patience for the BS is equally miniscule. Thus, he’s decided to send a clear message to all potential perpetrating haters by flipping the same sample on his latest promo single, Don’t F*ck with Me. With the help of guitarist Gavidia and violinist/keyboardist Cameron Orr, the Jersey emcee and producer builds the dreamy, vocoded intro from Jai Paul BTSTU into a backdrop for bars which find him expressing his frustration with industry insularity, as well as letting listeners in on some recent struggles in his personal life. Co-headlining the record along with Voli, singer Ming contributes her determined vocals to the record’s back end. While this promo joint isn’t part of any forthcoming projects, fans can keep their browsers locked for more fresh material from all involved.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!