For some emcees, rap is just one of many possible career paths. Not Vito. On his latest single and first Booth feature, the unsigned rhymesayer (not to be confused with the Vito who brought us the similarly-themed Do or Die back in 2012) assures listeners that he and his clique are gonna be at it “Till We Die.” As the artist emphasizes his ironclad commitment to the hustle, Willie B. serves up a whip-ready instrumental featuring reverb-drenched synth arpeggios, clattering hi-hat rolls and grimy synth-bass. West Coast mainstay Glasses Malone lends his gruff flow to verse two. Like what you’rehearing? If so, plenty more dope sh*t awaits on the artist’s Yellow Tape, which is out now online.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.