For some emcees, rap is just one of many possible career paths. Not Vito. On his latest single and first Booth feature, the unsigned rhymesayer (not to be confused with the Vito who brought us the similarly-themed Do or Die back in 2012) assures listeners that he and his clique are gonna be at it “Till We Die.” As the artist emphasizes his ironclad commitment to the hustle, Willie B. serves up a whip-ready instrumental featuring reverb-drenched synth arpeggios, clattering hi-hat rolls and grimy synth-bass. West Coast mainstay Glasses Malone lends his gruff flow to verse two. Like what you’rehearing? If so, plenty more dope sh*t awaits on the artist’s Yellow Tape, which is out now online.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)