For some emcees, rap is just one of many possible career paths. Not Vito. On his latest single and first Booth feature, the unsigned rhymesayer (not to be confused with the Vito who brought us the similarly-themed Do or Die back in 2012) assures listeners that he and his clique are gonna be at it “Till We Die.” As the artist emphasizes his ironclad commitment to the hustle, Willie B. serves up a whip-ready instrumental featuring reverb-drenched synth arpeggios, clattering hi-hat rolls and grimy synth-bass. West Coast mainstay Glasses Malone lends his gruff flow to verse two. Like what you’rehearing? If so, plenty more dope sh*t awaits on the artist’s Yellow Tape, which is out now online.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.