For some emcees, rap is just one of many possible career paths. Not Vito. On his latest single and first Booth feature, the unsigned rhymesayer (not to be confused with the Vito who brought us the similarly-themed Do or Die back in 2012) assures listeners that he and his clique are gonna be at it “Till We Die.” As the artist emphasizes his ironclad commitment to the hustle, Willie B. serves up a whip-ready instrumental featuring reverb-drenched synth arpeggios, clattering hi-hat rolls and grimy synth-bass. West Coast mainstay Glasses Malone lends his gruff flow to verse two. Like what you’rehearing? If so, plenty more dope sh*t awaits on the artist’s Yellow Tape, which is out now online.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.