From Kelly Rowland on Kisses Down Low or Lil Wayne on every single song off I Am Not a Human Being II, everyone in urban music seems to have cunnilingus on the brain these days. The latest entry in the burgeoning genre of muff-diving anthems comes courtesy of DMV rapper and singer Visto, who lets a romantic partner know just how anxious he is to find out How That Pxssy Taste on a new single off his next album. Making its world premiere on our front page, the record packs guest rhymes from 368 Music‘s Phil Da Phuture and steamy R&B boardwork courtesy of Koncept Beats. Has this orally-fixated Booth debut left you craving more? Then stay tuned; forthcoming album Before Euphoria as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/2/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)