From Kelly Rowland on Kisses Down Low or Lil Wayne on every single song off I Am Not a Human Being II, everyone in urban music seems to have cunnilingus on the brain these days. The latest entry in the burgeoning genre of muff-diving anthems comes courtesy of DMV rapper and singer Visto, who lets a romantic partner know just how anxious he is to find out How That Pxssy Taste on a new single off his next album. Making its world premiere on our front page, the record packs guest rhymes from 368 Music‘s Phil Da Phuture and steamy R&B boardwork courtesy of Koncept Beats. Has this orally-fixated Booth debut left you craving more? Then stay tuned; forthcoming album Before Euphoria as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/2/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.