From Kelly Rowland on Kisses Down Low or Lil Wayne on every single song off I Am Not a Human Being II, everyone in urban music seems to have cunnilingus on the brain these days. The latest entry in the burgeoning genre of muff-diving anthems comes courtesy of DMV rapper and singer Visto, who lets a romantic partner know just how anxious he is to find out How That Pxssy Taste on a new single off his next album. Making its world premiere on our front page, the record packs guest rhymes from 368 Music‘s Phil Da Phuture and steamy R&B boardwork courtesy of Koncept Beats. Has this orally-fixated Booth debut left you craving more? Then stay tuned; forthcoming album Before Euphoria as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.