“One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars, while the other one is sitting in a prison cell, but can’t see the bars and you think you’re free.” If you start a track with a Daniel Estulin sound bite from his interview on manipulation in European political media, you have to be introducing a pretty heavy song, right? Having already killed em all, Vinnie Paz is moving onto the End of Days, a new single that musically links Estulin’s revolutionary thoughts with Paz’s opinions of the U.S. government’s policies. Along with an appropriately solid Block McCloud guest feature and some Sicknature’s production that keeps the energy up with an epically strong beat, Paz and his gravel-laced voice makes sure to let listeners know that the easiest way to becoming brainwashed is to concede to others’ biased beliefs. If this track has you searching for more conspiracy theory laden hip-hop, be sure to pick up a copy of his latest effort, Season of the Assassin, out now.
Written by Sigurd on 07/5/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.