It’s been a minute since last we heard from Vinnie Paz; the politically-charged Kill ‘Em All hit our front page way back in May 2010. Today, the underground mainstay makes his triumphant return with Death Messiah 2012, a fresh mixtape cut which is every bit as gritty and uncompromising as its title suggests. Over an artist-produced beat sampled from Johnny Cash’s God Will Cut You Down, Paz delivers bars laced with gruff reflections on life, the hustle and his own mortality. Feeling it? More raw and uncut hip-hop goodness awaits on Vinnie Paz’ The Priest of Bloodshed mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net in February.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.