It’s been a minute since last we heard from Vinnie Paz; the politically-charged Kill ‘Em All hit our front page way back in May 2010. Today, the underground mainstay makes his triumphant return with Death Messiah 2012, a fresh mixtape cut which is every bit as gritty and uncompromising as its title suggests. Over an artist-produced beat sampled from Johnny Cash’s God Will Cut You Down, Paz delivers bars laced with gruff reflections on life, the hustle and his own mortality. Feeling it? More raw and uncut hip-hop goodness awaits on Vinnie Paz’ The Priest of Bloodshed mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net in February.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.