It’s been a minute since last we heard from Vinnie Paz; the politically-charged Kill ‘Em All hit our front page way back in May 2010. Today, the underground mainstay makes his triumphant return with Death Messiah 2012, a fresh mixtape cut which is every bit as gritty and uncompromising as its title suggests. Over an artist-produced beat sampled from Johnny Cash’s God Will Cut You Down, Paz delivers bars laced with gruff reflections on life, the hustle and his own mortality. Feeling it? More raw and uncut hip-hop goodness awaits on Vinnie Paz’ The Priest of Bloodshed mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net in February.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)