It’s been a minute since last we heard from Vinnie Paz; the politically-charged Kill ‘Em All hit our front page way back in May 2010. Today, the underground mainstay makes his triumphant return with Death Messiah 2012, a fresh mixtape cut which is every bit as gritty and uncompromising as its title suggests. Over an artist-produced beat sampled from Johnny Cash’s God Will Cut You Down, Paz delivers bars laced with gruff reflections on life, the hustle and his own mortality. Feeling it? More raw and uncut hip-hop goodness awaits on Vinnie Paz’ The Priest of Bloodshed mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net in February.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.