One of Philadelphia’s dopest musical exports, Vinnie Paz takes inspiration from his city’s most famous local delicacy on new single Cheesesteaks. Released along with visuals by director Yan, the record finds Paz delivering characteristically grimy, hard-nosed bars over a pensive piano beat by The Beatnuts’ Psycho Les. DJ Eclipse lends a hand behind the wheels of steel. Watch for Vinnie Paz’ latest full-length, God of the Serengeti, to hit record stores and online retailers this coming fall.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.