One of Philadelphia’s dopest musical exports, Vinnie Paz takes inspiration from his city’s most famous local delicacy on new single Cheesesteaks. Released along with visuals by director Yan, the record finds Paz delivering characteristically grimy, hard-nosed bars over a pensive piano beat by The Beatnuts’ Psycho Les. DJ Eclipse lends a hand behind the wheels of steel. Watch for Vinnie Paz’ latest full-length, God of the Serengeti, to hit record stores and online retailers this coming fall.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.