One of Philadelphia’s dopest musical exports, Vinnie Paz takes inspiration from his city’s most famous local delicacy on new single Cheesesteaks. Released along with visuals by director Yan, the record finds Paz delivering characteristically grimy, hard-nosed bars over a pensive piano beat by The Beatnuts’ Psycho Les. DJ Eclipse lends a hand behind the wheels of steel. Watch for Vinnie Paz’ latest full-length, God of the Serengeti, to hit record stores and online retailers this coming fall.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kill 'Em All" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)