In late summer/early fall, Converse will be unleashing the sequel to its acclaimed CONS compilation EP. Like its predecessor, the project will be packed with noteworthy artists and unexpected, yet inspired collaborations. Today, they unveil just one of the dope surprises in store: Made, a cut which finds Def Jam emcee Vince Staples going in over the electro-funk grooves of Boston’s Bad Rabbits. In between the Long Beach rhymesayer’s determined verses, Rabbits frontman Dua Boakye grabs the mic to deliver a catchy, vocoder-assisted chorus. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of CONS EP Vol. 2.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Guns & Roses" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)