In late summer/early fall, Converse will be unleashing the sequel to its acclaimed CONS compilation EP. Like its predecessor, the project will be packed with noteworthy artists and unexpected, yet inspired collaborations. Today, they unveil just one of the dope surprises in store: Made, a cut which finds Def Jam emcee Vince Staples going in over the electro-funk grooves of Boston’s Bad Rabbits. In between the Long Beach rhymesayer’s determined verses, Rabbits frontman Dua Boakye grabs the mic to deliver a catchy, vocoder-assisted chorus. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of CONS EP Vol. 2.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Guns & Roses" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.