In late summer/early fall, Converse will be unleashing the sequel to its acclaimed CONS compilation EP. Like its predecessor, the project will be packed with noteworthy artists and unexpected, yet inspired collaborations. Today, they unveil just one of the dope surprises in store: Made, a cut which finds Def Jam emcee Vince Staples going in over the electro-funk grooves of Boston’s Bad Rabbits. In between the Long Beach rhymesayer’s determined verses, Rabbits frontman Dua Boakye grabs the mic to deliver a catchy, vocoder-assisted chorus. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of CONS EP Vol. 2.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Guns & Roses" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)