In late summer/early fall, Converse will be unleashing the sequel to its acclaimed CONS compilation EP. Like its predecessor, the project will be packed with noteworthy artists and unexpected, yet inspired collaborations. Today, they unveil just one of the dope surprises in store: Made, a cut which finds Def Jam emcee Vince Staples going in over the electro-funk grooves of Boston’s Bad Rabbits. In between the Long Beach rhymesayer’s determined verses, Rabbits frontman Dua Boakye grabs the mic to deliver a catchy, vocoder-assisted chorus. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of CONS EP Vol. 2.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Guns & Roses" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.