In late summer/early fall, Converse will be unleashing the sequel to its acclaimed CONS compilation EP. Like its predecessor, the project will be packed with noteworthy artists and unexpected, yet inspired collaborations. Today, they unveil just one of the dope surprises in store: Made, a cut which finds Def Jam emcee Vince Staples going in over the electro-funk grooves of Boston’s Bad Rabbits. In between the Long Beach rhymesayer’s determined verses, Rabbits frontman Dua Boakye grabs the mic to deliver a catchy, vocoder-assisted chorus. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of CONS EP Vol. 2.
Written by richard on 05/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Guns & Roses" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.