With spring just around the corner, it’s the perfect time for a new beginning. Villa knows what I’m talking about; previously known as Niko Villamor, the ATL buzzmaker is reintroducing himself to the Booth with a slimmed-down moniker and a brand new promo single. On Opening Ceremony Parisian beat crew TWINSMATIC craft a blissfully mellow, keyboard-driven beat to back the rapper’s laid-back lyricism. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can stay tuned for all the latest from the newly-renamed rhymesayer.
Written by richard on 02/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.