With spring just around the corner, it’s the perfect time for a new beginning. Villa knows what I’m talking about; previously known as Niko Villamor, the ATL buzzmaker is reintroducing himself to the Booth with a slimmed-down moniker and a brand new promo single. On Opening Ceremony Parisian beat crew TWINSMATIC craft a blissfully mellow, keyboard-driven beat to back the rapper’s laid-back lyricism. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can stay tuned for all the latest from the newly-renamed rhymesayer.
Written by richard on 02/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)