Last month, when rapper V.I.C. jumped inside our Booth for an interview, he explained how he goes about creating a new song. “I paid attention to what was goin’ on in the industry… you have to make music based on what’s poppin.” After scoring a major radio hit with the “ringtone rap” inspired Get Silly, it’s clear that the Atlanta native is simply sticking with what works. For his newest single, Wobble, V.I.C. uses the production mastery of multi-platinum producer Mr. ColliPark to help tell all the ladies what he’d like them to do on the dance-floor. Just like the Ying Yang Twins did alongside ColliPark before him, V.I.C. uses a catchy call-out hook over an addictive Congo drum/horn section concoction. Young Mogul/Warner Bros. will release the young emcee’s debut, Beast, in late August. Will you wobble all the way to the store to buy it?
Young Mogul/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot ft. Stan Williams & B.o.B." (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.