Every emcee has dreams of topping charts and touring with the biggest rappers in the game. Unfortunately, not everyone gets that chance, no matter how deserving they are. Though this record (an exclusive world premiere) is only his first Booth feature, it doesn’t take a fortune teller to see that Vic Virtuoso‘s Time Is Comin’. His command of the mic, showcased over the brisk, sample-driven boardwork of ToroQ, rivals that of any veteran emcee. Though his voice is deep and raspy, there is still a pep in his step (so to speak), and he exhibits charisma to match his forceful delivery. Tony Sans laces his guest 16 with a raspy, but much more frantic flow. Those interested should watch the Booth for details on Vic’s Pretty Women Cheap Liquor album, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/6/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)