Every emcee has dreams of topping charts and touring with the biggest rappers in the game. Unfortunately, not everyone gets that chance, no matter how deserving they are. Though this record (an exclusive world premiere) is only his first Booth feature, it doesn’t take a fortune teller to see that Vic Virtuoso‘s Time Is Comin’. His command of the mic, showcased over the brisk, sample-driven boardwork of ToroQ, rivals that of any veteran emcee. Though his voice is deep and raspy, there is still a pep in his step (so to speak), and he exhibits charisma to match his forceful delivery. Tony Sans laces his guest 16 with a raspy, but much more frantic flow. Those interested should watch the Booth for details on Vic’s Pretty Women Cheap Liquor album, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/6/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.