Every emcee has dreams of topping charts and touring with the biggest rappers in the game. Unfortunately, not everyone gets that chance, no matter how deserving they are. Though this record (an exclusive world premiere) is only his first Booth feature, it doesn’t take a fortune teller to see that Vic Virtuoso‘s Time Is Comin’. His command of the mic, showcased over the brisk, sample-driven boardwork of ToroQ, rivals that of any veteran emcee. Though his voice is deep and raspy, there is still a pep in his step (so to speak), and he exhibits charisma to match his forceful delivery. Tony Sans laces his guest 16 with a raspy, but much more frantic flow. Those interested should watch the Booth for details on Vic’s Pretty Women Cheap Liquor album, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/6/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.