While it isn’t the end all be all, money does make the world go ‘round. If someone were to tell you that they wouldn’t want more money, they are probably lying. Like virtually every rapper in the game Vic Spencer is always looking for more money, but what makes him slightly different from his peers is his desire to truly earn every single penny. On Daily Bread the Chicago native details the many times he has had to ignore the temptation of a quick buck to focus on making moola the right way—through his music. Lucky for him, his flow, delivered in a crisp, ruthless manner, is money. The story hits even harder thanks to the efficient boardwork of Doc da Mindbenda, which is simple yet potent and really brings out the best in Spencer. This effort is not attached to anything larger, but be sure to check out Vic’s entry in the DJBooth Freestyle Series, Victor
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pour It Up (FSD Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.