While it isn’t the end all be all, money does make the world go ‘round. If someone were to tell you that they wouldn’t want more money, they are probably lying. Like virtually every rapper in the game Vic Spencer is always looking for more money, but what makes him slightly different from his peers is his desire to truly earn every single penny. On Daily Bread the Chicago native details the many times he has had to ignore the temptation of a quick buck to focus on making moola the right way—through his music. Lucky for him, his flow, delivered in a crisp, ruthless manner, is money. The story hits even harder thanks to the efficient boardwork of Doc da Mindbenda, which is simple yet potent and really brings out the best in Spencer. This effort is not attached to anything larger, but be sure to check out Vic’s entry in the DJBooth Freestyle Series, Victor
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pour It Up (FSD Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.