Achieving A Blog Write-Up is a goal for each and every up-and-comer in the game. If you don’t believe us we’d be happy to reveal the size of our music submissions folder here at The DJBooth. Unfortunately, some artists just expect the coverage, showing a total lack of appreciate for all of the hard work that blogs and online music magazines put into their content; not Vic Spencer. His latest single is dedicated to all the outlets that have shared his music and all the emcees who earned their feature spots. The effort is more than just a cheap way of getting a write-up; Vic pours his all into the record with a passionate, raspy flow and eloquent wordplay. Though the production work from Doc da Mindbenda changes mid-course from a swooning, jazzy number into a more drum-driven number, Vic isn’t fazed and continues to rattle off some potent bars. This effort will not be on the Chicago native’s Vision Pipes EP with TDE singer/producer Johnny Rocket (set to drop later this month), but keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pour It Up (FSD Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.