Achieving A Blog Write-Up is a goal for each and every up-and-comer in the game. If you don’t believe us we’d be happy to reveal the size of our music submissions folder here at The DJBooth. Unfortunately, some artists just expect the coverage, showing a total lack of appreciate for all of the hard work that blogs and online music magazines put into their content; not Vic Spencer. His latest single is dedicated to all the outlets that have shared his music and all the emcees who earned their feature spots. The effort is more than just a cheap way of getting a write-up; Vic pours his all into the record with a passionate, raspy flow and eloquent wordplay. Though the production work from Doc da Mindbenda changes mid-course from a swooning, jazzy number into a more drum-driven number, Vic isn’t fazed and continues to rattle off some potent bars. This effort will not be on the Chicago native’s Vision Pipes EP with TDE singer/producer Johnny Rocket (set to drop later this month), but keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pour It Up (FSD Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)