Eclecticism, thy name is Vic Mensa. On Major Payne, the Save Money affiliate continues to hone the new club-oriented style of his post-INNANETAPE material, combining the dancefloor-ready R&B vibes of debut single Down On My Luck with the grit of February promo cut Feel That. Over a stark synth-percussion beat by Michael Uzowuru, Mensa spits game to a “nasty girl” at the local spot. Are you feeling the latest evolution in the artist’s style? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the as yet-unscheduled release of his Street Lights EP.
Written by richard on 06/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.