Eclecticism, thy name is Vic Mensa. On Major Payne, the Save Money affiliate continues to hone the new club-oriented style of his post-INNANETAPE material, combining the dancefloor-ready R&B vibes of debut single Down On My Luck with the grit of February promo cut Feel That. Over a stark synth-percussion beat by Michael Uzowuru, Mensa spits game to a “nasty girl” at the local spot. Are you feeling the latest evolution in the artist’s style? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the as yet-unscheduled release of his Street Lights EP.
Written by richard on 06/26/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.