Eclecticism, thy name is Vic Mensa. On Major Payne, the Save Money affiliate continues to hone the new club-oriented style of his post-INNANETAPE material, combining the dancefloor-ready R&B vibes of debut single Down On My Luck with the grit of February promo cut Feel That. Over a stark synth-percussion beat by Michael Uzowuru, Mensa spits game to a “nasty girl” at the local spot. Are you feeling the latest evolution in the artist’s style? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the as yet-unscheduled release of his Street Lights EP.
Written by richard on 06/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.