Signed by Michael “Mr. Collipark” Crooms to his recently formed, Young Mogul Entertainment, rapper V.I.C. hopes to duplicate the success of his über popular label mate, Soulja Boy. Featured previously for his buzz track, Hot, V.I.C. is back with the Soulja Boy-produced single, Get Silly. Bound for undeniable ring tone and digital sale success, V.I.C. stresses the simplicity of the newest dance sensation, “It’s a song that you can do whatever to.” Whether or not you like your hip-hop packaged with an all-inclusion dance, it would be extremely silly to believe that V.I.C.’s newest craze will die a slow death; after almost nine months, Soulja Boy is as popular as ever.
Written by DJ Z on 02/25/08
Submit your Rating
Young Mogul/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot ft. Stan Williams & B.o.B." (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)