Signed by Michael “Mr. Collipark” Crooms to his recently formed, Young Mogul Entertainment, rapper V.I.C. hopes to duplicate the success of his über popular label mate, Soulja Boy. Featured previously for his buzz track, Hot, V.I.C. is back with the Soulja Boy-produced single, Get Silly. Bound for undeniable ring tone and digital sale success, V.I.C. stresses the simplicity of the newest dance sensation, “It’s a song that you can do whatever to.” Whether or not you like your hip-hop packaged with an all-inclusion dance, it would be extremely silly to believe that V.I.C.’s newest craze will die a slow death; after almost nine months, Soulja Boy is as popular as ever.
Written by DJ Z on 02/25/08
Submit your Rating
Young Mogul/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot ft. Stan Williams & B.o.B." (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.