Signed by Michael “Mr. Collipark” Crooms to his recently formed, Young Mogul Entertainment, rapper V.I.C. hopes to duplicate the success of his über popular label mate, Soulja Boy. Featured previously for his buzz track, Hot, V.I.C. is back with the Soulja Boy-produced single, Get Silly. Bound for undeniable ring tone and digital sale success, V.I.C. stresses the simplicity of the newest dance sensation, “It’s a song that you can do whatever to.” Whether or not you like your hip-hop packaged with an all-inclusion dance, it would be extremely silly to believe that V.I.C.’s newest craze will die a slow death; after almost nine months, Soulja Boy is as popular as ever.
Written by DJ Z on 02/25/08
Young Mogul/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot ft. Stan Williams & B.o.B." (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.