Signed by Michael “Mr. Collipark” Crooms to his recently formed, Young Mogul Entertainment, rapper V.I.C. hopes to duplicate the success of his über popular label mate, Soulja Boy. Featured previously for his buzz track, Hot, V.I.C. is back with the Soulja Boy-produced single, Get Silly. Bound for undeniable ring tone and digital sale success, V.I.C. stresses the simplicity of the newest dance sensation, “It’s a song that you can do whatever to.” Whether or not you like your hip-hop packaged with an all-inclusion dance, it would be extremely silly to believe that V.I.C.’s newest craze will die a slow death; after almost nine months, Soulja Boy is as popular as ever.
Written by DJ Z on 02/25/08
Submit your Rating
Young Mogul/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hot ft. Stan Williams & B.o.B." (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.