Hailing from Southside Jamaica Queens, up-and-coming rap artist Vic Damone is looking to bring his borough back by launching ‘Queens Da Movement’ and preparing his debut album, Money Talks. If the title is true, Vic must have a whole lot to say, since he was able to afford arguably the biggest name in hip-hop today, Lil Wayne, for a feature on his remix to Hey Lil Mama. Getting in work, Weezy offers a taste of all three of his popular personae: the King of the Guest Feature, Mr. Out-Of-His-Mind, and Dope Boy Wayne, together, sure to help Damone and his attempt at garnering mainstream spins. Now, the only question remains: can Vic Damone rock the mic solo?
Written by Burmy on 04/14/08
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.