Hailing from Southside Jamaica Queens, up-and-coming rap artist Vic Damone is looking to bring his borough back by launching ‘Queens Da Movement’ and preparing his debut album, Money Talks. If the title is true, Vic must have a whole lot to say, since he was able to afford arguably the biggest name in hip-hop today, Lil Wayne, for a feature on his remix to Hey Lil Mama. Getting in work, Weezy offers a taste of all three of his popular personae: the King of the Guest Feature, Mr. Out-Of-His-Mind, and Dope Boy Wayne, together, sure to help Damone and his attempt at garnering mainstream spins. Now, the only question remains: can Vic Damone rock the mic solo?
Written by Burmy on 04/14/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.