Hailing from Southside Jamaica Queens, up-and-coming rap artist Vic Damone is looking to bring his borough back by launching ‘Queens Da Movement’ and preparing his debut album, Money Talks. If the title is true, Vic must have a whole lot to say, since he was able to afford arguably the biggest name in hip-hop today, Lil Wayne, for a feature on his remix to Hey Lil Mama. Getting in work, Weezy offers a taste of all three of his popular personae: the King of the Guest Feature, Mr. Out-Of-His-Mind, and Dope Boy Wayne, together, sure to help Damone and his attempt at garnering mainstream spins. Now, the only question remains: can Vic Damone rock the mic solo?
Written by Burmy on 04/14/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.