Hailing from Southside Jamaica Queens, up-and-coming rap artist Vic Damone is looking to bring his borough back by launching ‘Queens Da Movement’ and preparing his debut album, Money Talks. If the title is true, Vic must have a whole lot to say, since he was able to afford arguably the biggest name in hip-hop today, Lil Wayne, for a feature on his remix to Hey Lil Mama. Getting in work, Weezy offers a taste of all three of his popular personae: the King of the Guest Feature, Mr. Out-Of-His-Mind, and Dope Boy Wayne, together, sure to help Damone and his attempt at garnering mainstream spins. Now, the only question remains: can Vic Damone rock the mic solo?
Written by Burmy on 04/14/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.