Hailing from Southside Jamaica Queens, up-and-coming rap artist Vic Damone is looking to bring his borough back by launching ‘Queens Da Movement’ and preparing his debut album, Money Talks. If the title is true, Vic must have a whole lot to say, since he was able to afford arguably the biggest name in hip-hop today, Lil Wayne, for a feature on his remix to Hey Lil Mama. Getting in work, Weezy offers a taste of all three of his popular personae: the King of the Guest Feature, Mr. Out-Of-His-Mind, and Dope Boy Wayne, together, sure to help Damone and his attempt at garnering mainstream spins. Now, the only question remains: can Vic Damone rock the mic solo?
Written by Burmy on 04/14/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.